SHOFU Eye Special C-III is a smart digital dental camera that simplifies dental photography for your entire team. With its 12 megapixels CMOS Sensor and 8 automated pre-set dental modes, this smart device fulfills a range of critical applications in your practice, from routine intra-oral photography to treatment planning, orthodontic evaluation, informed consent, lab communication, legal/malpractice defence and practice marketing.
An ultra-light and compact frame allows you to shoot precise dental images effortlessly with single hand, freeing the other to adjust/hold the cheek retractor or mirror. The new Eye Special C-III has an exceptional depth of field, improved maximum aperture and proprietary flashmatic system to consistently capture sharp images in true colour for all dental purposes. 3.5 inch LCD touchscreen with onscreen guides and in-built distance finder simplifies usage while eliminating the need for extensive training on dental photography.
Fixed values for flash, shutter speed, f-stop with built in auto-focus and auto-zoom features assures remarkable anti-shake capabilities and captures accurate intra-oral shades and textures while neutralizing the influence of ambient light.
- 12 megapixel, 1/1.7 inch CMOS Sensor
- 8 Automated Pre-set dental shooting modes for you to choose from
- Improved focal length and maximum aperture
- Precise and detailed images with exceptional depth of field
- Exclusive Flashmatic system for true color reproduction
- Auto-cropping, smart focus and zoom
- Water (IPX4), chemical and scratch resistant
- Lightweight, single handed operation
- Surefile photo management software
SHOFU EyeSpecial C-III [PN E0001]:
- SHOFU EyeSpecial C-III Camera
- SHOFU Gray Card for C-III
- Video Cable for EyeSpecial C-III
- Hand Strap for EyeSpecial C-III