GlasIonomer Cement Type II
Clinically proven conventional restorative glass ionomer cement for Class III, Class V, Cervical erosions and Pedodontic restorations.
- Chemically bonds to enamel and dentin with adequate fluoride release and recharge making it an ideal choice for the restoration of deciduous teeth.
- Provides excellent marginal integrity with a co-efficient of thermal expansion similar to that of tooth structure
- Easy mixing and handling characteristics to ensure efficient application.
- Available in 4 blendable colours: Universal, Yellow, Gray & Brown
Complete 4 Colour Set [PN 1130]:
- Universal Colour Set [PN 1131]
- Yellow Colour Set [PN 1132],
- Gray Colour Set [PN 1133]
- Brown Colour Set [PN 1134]
All the above sets contain: Powder 15 gm, Liquid 8 ml, Varnish 10.6 ml, Cocoa Butter, Matrix Strips, Mixing Pad & Spatula
- Powder 15 gm: Universal [PN 1141], Yellow [PN 1142], Gray [PN 1143], Brown [PN 1144])
- Liquid 8 ml [PN 1140]
- Varnish 10.6 ml [PN 1138]
- Cocoa Butter 10 gm [PN 1139]
- Matrix Strips [PN 1148]