GlasIonomer FX-II (Improved)
A general purpose direct restorative developed for ART and Minimal Intervention (MI) dentistry, pits and fissures, cervical erosion and abrasion, intermediate restoration for heavy stress bearing areas, final restoration for non-stress bearing Class I, II of adult dentition.
- Improved GlasIonomer FX-II features superior mechanical properties and exceptional handling characteristics for superior clinical performance.
- Enhanced aesthetics with high translucency, fluorescence close to natural teeth and optimal polishability.
- Excellent packable consistency ideal for posterior restoration of deciduous teeth or intermediate restoration of permanent teeth.
- Chemically adheres to tooth structure with continuous release and recharge of fluoride ions, biocompatible and radiopaque with low solubility.
- Available in shades: A2, A3, A3.5 & B2 with a closer match to Vita Lumin shades
Glaslonomer FX-II 1-1 Set contains:
- Powder 15 gm & Liquid 8.4 ml: A2 [PN 3245], A3 [PN 3246], A3.5 [PN 3247], B2 [PN 3248]), Cocoa Butter 1g, Matrix Strips X 20, Mixing Pad & Spatula
- Powder 15 gm: A2 [PN 3249], A3 [PN 3250], A3.5 [PN 3251], B2 [PN 3252]
- Liquid 8.4 ml [PN 3253]
Glaslonomer FX-II Mini Set contains:
- Powder 6 gm & Liquid 3 ml: A2 [PN 3255], A3 [PN 3256], A3.5 [PN 3257], B2 [PN 3258]