Silicone Impression Material
A vinyl polysiloxane impression material available in 3 consistencies for reliable and accurate impressions with both one-step as well as two-step impression techniques.
- Able to achieve smooth predictable impressions that are free of porosities with excellent elasticity and shear strength to resist tearing even in thin areas.
- Offers superior dimensional stability for accurate impressions even of deep undercut areas, stable in cold sterilizing solutions and compatible with any type of dental stone material.
- Odourless, snap set reaction that permits adequate working time with less distortion.
- Available in 3 distinct viscosities:
- Silde Fit Putty: A heavy body impression material designed for custom tray fabrication and preliminary impression.
- Dent Silicone Aqua Regular: A medium body, hydrophobic impression material ideal for single mix impression technique recommended for edentulous and inlay restorations.
- Dent Silicone Aqua Injection: A light body, low viscosity injection type impression material recommended for wash impression of a wide range of restorations such as post-core, crowns and bridges.
Silde Fit Putty 1-1 Set contains:
- Base 500 m, Catalyst 500 gm, Measuring Scoops – 1 set
Dent Silicone Aqua Regular 1-1 Set contains:
- Base 96 gm, Catalyst 100 gm, Adhesive 9 gm, Retarder 3 gm, Mixing Pad
Dent Silicone Aqua Injection 1-1 Set contains:
- Base 95 gm, Catalyst 100 gm & Mixing Pad