Tissue Conditioner II
A self cure powder-liquid type material for tissue treatment, functional impression and for temporary rebasing, relining and conditioning in one. Tissue Conditioner II is helpful in identifying high spots in ill-fitting dentures and relieving uneven pressure on the tissue to ensure better adaptation with a comfortable fit.
- Offers good flow when mixing with excellent plasticity, to ensure easy application and a smooth surface finish.
- There is virtually no irritation due to the optimal setting temperature.
- Primer can be used to separate the tissue conditioner from the denture base after tissue treatment if required.
- Improved bottle design with nozzle makes dispensing easy and set package smaller.
- Better patient compliance due to minimal odour, taste and irritation.
- Improved handling and mixing which ensures ease of placement.
- Excellent initial flow and viscoelasticity that ensures the mixture flows uniformly to relieve traumatized tissue and conform to changes in alveolar bone topography.
- Available in: Pink or White Color
Tissue Conditioner II Set contains:
- 1-1 Set contains: Powder 120 g, Liquid 100 ml, Measuring jar, Rubber Mixing Cup, Dropper, Spatula, Primer 7 ml (sold separately)
- Primer is available separately in 7 ml each
- Refills are packed individually