Specialized Tissue-Protective, End-Cutting Diamond Burs.
Developed for sub-gingival or equi-gingival tooth preparation, especially in shoulder preparation.
- Coarse (C-Unbanded shank) – Rapid reduction of the shoulder margin into gingival sulcus
- Fine (F-Red banded shank) – Smooth finishing of sub-gingival shoulder preparation
- Short Shank (Coarse grit only) – Recommended for areas with limited access
- Specially designed uncoated bevelling to cutting edge and smooth sides prevent laceration of adjacent gingival tissue and avoids undercut axial walls thus ensuring precise shoulder margin of the restoration
- Exactly centered for precise rotation of bur
- Consistent cutting performance and long lasting
- Available in 2 different grits: Diameters of 1.0 mm, 1.2 mm and 1.4 mm and 1.6 mm
Recommended Speed Range:
F414SS & F414S – More than 300,000 rpm
F414 – More than 450,000 rpm
- Individual shapes packed in a plastic case, 10 cases in a box
- TPE Diamonds Kit is packed with 9 selected diamonds in a box