Brownie · Greenie · Supergreenie
These popular silicone polishers are impregnated with high quality polishing ingredients for fast, brilliant polishing of amalgam, gold and cast alloys.
- Brownies, Greenies and Supergreenies are autoclavable or can be disinfected in cold sterilization and doesn’t require any polishing paste or pumice
- They are ideal for:
- Brownies – for achieving a smooth surface
- Greenies – for a lustrous polish
- Supergreenies (with yellow band) – for a final superpolish
- Mini-points are recommended for polishing occlusal surfaces and Cups for proximal and occlusal areas; both available in CA / FG shank
Recommended Speed Range:
5,000 – 7,000 rpm. Contact Pressure: 1 – 2 N (Water coolant to be used for amalgam polishing)
- Individual shapes are packed in a box of 12’s.
- Brownie / Greenie Mini-Points and Cups are also in box of 72’s