Porcelain Veneer Kit
A comprehensive kit specially designed for preparation, adjusting, finishing and polishing of porcelain veneer restorations.
- Combination of Diamond Points and Abrasives enable the preparation of the tooth surface and fine finishing as well as adjusting of the veneer surface prior to placement of the veneer.
Recommended average speed:
Diamond Points FG and T&F Hybrid Points: 50,000 – 300,000 rpm
Dura-White Stones CA: 5,000 – 20,000 rpm
Composite Points CA: 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
Ceramiste CA: 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
The Kit [PN 0300] contains:
- Diamond Points FG and T&F Hybrid Points FG – 3 each for preparation, adjusting & finishing
- Dura-White Stones CA – 1 each RE1 & FL2 – for fine finishing
- Ceramisté Standard CA – 1 each Wheel & Knife – for pre-polishing
- Ceramisté Ultra CA – 1 each Wheel, Knife & Cup – for polishing
- Ceramisté Ultra II CA – 1 each Wheel, Knife & Cup – for super polishing