Porcelain Adjustment Kit HP
For all types of Veneering Porcelain
The Porcelain Adjustment Kit has specially selected assortment of white stones and porcelain polishers for chair-side adjustment and glaze like polishing of porcelain restorations prior to placement.
- Helps eliminate the tedious re-firing process.
- Saves time by avoiding the restoration being sent to the Lab for re-glazing, which may affect the Porcelain colour or metal framework of the restoration.
- Prevents the inconvenience of a recall appointment for the patient
Recommended average speed:
Ceramiste Points: Speed of 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
Dura-White Stones: Speed of 5,000 – 20,000 rpm
The Kit [PN 0301] Contains:
- Dura-White Stones HP – 1 each CN1, FL3 & RE1 – for adjusting & finishing
- Ceramisté Points HP – 1 each of KN7, PC2 & WH6 in Standard, Ultra & Ultra II grits – for polishing