HY-Bond Temporary Cement (Soft)
A non-eugenol, polycarboxylate based temporary cement designed for temporary cementation of provisional crowns, fixed restoration and implant prosthesis, indirect pulp capping and temporary sealing of prepared cavities as an intermediate restorative.
Contains the patented HY-Agent additive with tannin-fluoride that seals dentinal tubules to prevent pulpal irritation.
- Ensures easy removal with sufficient adhesive strength for short-term cementation.
- Easy to mix, manipulate and apply.
- Fast setting and easy to clean up
- Minimum odour and taste
HY-Bond Temporary Cement (SOFT) 1-1 Set contains:
- Powder 125 gm & Liquid 70 gm [PN 1173], Mixing Pad, Spatula
- Powder 125 gm
- Liquid 70 gm
HY-Bond Temporary Cement (SOFT) Set contains:
- Powder 60 gm & Liquid 35 gm / 30 ml [PN 1176], Mixing Pad, Spatula