Ceramic Technique System Kit HP
For Ceramic / Metal
The comprehensive kit is designed to provide dental technicians with the right abrasive instruments for their precision work. For adjusting, gross reduction, trimming, finishing and polishing of metal-ceramic restorations.
- High quality abrasive instruments have been specially selected and organized into two separate stands for Metal Treatment and Porcelain Finishing / polishing.
- Handy tool for beginners as well as experienced dental ceramists for finishing and polishing porcelain fused to metal and porcelain restorations.
The Kit contains:
- Metal Treatment (Box 1):
- Brown Points x 3 (No. 47, 20, 10),
- Unmounted Cutting Disks x 5 (25 mm), HP Mandrel x 1
- Polishing for metal surface: 3 pcs each Brownie, Greenie Points (No. WH6, PC2, KN7)
- Porcelain Finishing (Box 2) – Contouring & Finishing of porcelain
- Fine Diamond Points x 3 (No. F5R, F4R, F16),
- Dura-Green Points x 5 (No. WH6, TC4, KN7, IC3, TC1),
- 1 pc Ultra Thin Diamond Disk (62UTD),
- Separate Discs x 5 (0.25 mm thickness & 22 mm diameter),
- 1 pc HP Mandrel
- Porcelain Polishing: Soft Cut x 1 PA (No. WH6), Soft Cut x 2 PB (No. WH6, PC2)