Composite Polishing Kit CA
For Composites / GIC
A comprehensive assortment of stones and impregnated silicone polishers for finishing and polishing of composites and glass ionomers.
- The durable abrasive points are autoclavable and cost-effective.
- Comprehensive selection of points for finishing and polishing in one kit
- For fast and efficient finishing the use of Composite Finishing Kit FG is recommended in conjunction with the Composite Polishing kit.
Recommended average speed:
Dura-Green Stones: 5,000 – 20,000 rpm
Dura-White Stones: 5,000 – 20,000 rpm
Composite Polishers: 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
Composite Fine Polishers: 10,000 – 12,000 rpm
The Kit CA [PN 0310] contains:
- Dura-Green Stones CA – 1 each CN1 and FL2 – for reduction of excess material
- Dura-White Stones CA – 1 each CN1 and FL2 – for finishing
- CompoSite Polishers CA – 2 each Bullet, Knife, Wheel – for pre-polishing
- CompoSite Fine Polishers CA – 1 each Cup, Disk – for polishing without damaging enamel