OneGloss 2in1 Polisher
OneGloss is specially created for finishing and polishing of direct aesthetic restorations with only one instrument.
- The degree of smoothness achieved on the restoration surface is determined by simply altering the contact pressure.
- Pressure of approx 1.0 Newton with intermittent water – for finishing
- Pressure of approx 0.3 Newton – for polishing
- OneGloss polishers are made using a high concentration of aluminium oxide with silicone as a binder.
- Saves time as finishing and polishing can be achieved with a single instrument.
- Finishing and polishing of all tooth coloured restorations
- Creating surface texture of direct cosmetic restorations similar to natural teeth
- Removing surface stain without damaging the enamel
- Polishing of enamel after scaling
- Removing excess cement without marring enamel or damaging delicate inlays
- Removing excess cement after Orthodontic debanding
- OneGloss Complete Set [REF 0180] contains:
20 unmounted polishers in each shape and 3 mandrels (CA shank)
Cup, Inverted Cone and Midi Point are packed in a box of 50’s, Mandrels CA in box of 6’s
- Mounted Mini Point in box of 12’s