Vintage ZR is a high fusing, feldspar based all-ceramic veneering porcelain system that offers extensive aesthetic possibilities for all popular zirconium dioxide crown and bridge fabrications. Its micro-fine and homogeneous particle structure enables efficiency in handling and an excellent colour harmonisation to natural teeth even with the application of extremely thin layers.
- Ensures high bond strength with increased resistance against cracking and the physical properties remain unchanged even after repeated firing with a stable coefficient of thermal expansion.
- Assures minimised wear of opposing teeth.
- Easy application technique for efficiency of fabrication.
- Leucite reinforced ultrafine particle structure assures a compact architecture that resists cracking even after multiple firing.
- The opaque liner effectively masks the underlying discoloured abutments or metal posts while minimizing the inherent reflectivity of the zirconia core.
- Life-like restorations can be easily attained with the extensive range of Translucent, Opalescent enamel and Effect shades through a simplified 2 layer build up technique.
- Cervical translucent compounds with a lower melting temperature and higher fluorescence assure aesthetic and biocompatible marginal areas.
- Available in sets and refills of 5 gm / 15 gm / 50 gm
Vintage ZR AB Set [PN 9000]
- Vintage ZR AB Set consists of 34 bottles To Effectively Mimic A & B Shades: Opaque Liners 5 gm x 10, Cervical 15 gm x 2, Body 15 gm x 10, Opaque Dentin 15 gm x 5, Opal Enamel 15 gm x 4, Opal Effect 15 gm x 1, Add On / Correction Powder 15 gm x 2, Vintage AL / ZR Opaque Liner Liquid 3 ml x 1, Vintage Modelling Liquid 50 ml x 1
Vintage ZR CD Set [PN 9001]
- Vintage ZR CD Set consists of 19 Bottles To Attain The Vita Classical C & D Shades: Opaque Liner 5 gm x 7, Cervical 15 gm x 2, Body 15 gm x 7, Opaque Dentin 15 gm x 3, Vintage AL / ZR Opaque Liner Liquid 3 ml x 1
Vintage ZR Whitening Set [PN 9002]
- Vintage ZR Whitening Set consists of 11 bottles to effectively create restorations that perfectly match bleached teeth: Opaque Liner 5 ml x 3, Body 15 gm x 3, Opaque Dentin 15 gm x 2, Opal Enamel 15 gm x 2, Opal Effect 15 gm x 1, Vintage AL / ZR Opaque Liner Liquid 3 ml
Vintage ZR Enamel Effect Set [PN 9003]
- Vintage ZR Enamel Effect Set consists of 18 bottles in opal effect, enamel effect and cervical trans shades to attain individual effects and characterizations in the enamel layer. The opal effect shades exhibit natural opalescent effect, the enamel effect shades have added translucence and cervical trans provides highly fluorescent and translucent cervical areas. The Set contains: Opal Effect 15 gm x 8, Enamel Effect 15 gm x 5, Cervical Trans 15 gm x 5
Vintage ZR Margin Porcelain Set [PN 9004]
- Vintage ZR Margin Porcelain Set consists of 13 shades to achieve highly aesthetic and smooth marginal areas, in the same shades as body porcelain. Margin porcelain should be fired at higher firing temperature and it exhibits increased fluorescence. The Set Contains: Margin 15 gm x 9, Margin Effect 15 gm x 1, Add On / Correction 15 gm x 2, Vintage CPM Modelling Liquid 3 ml x 1, Vintage Margin Porcelain Isolation Liquid 7 ml x 1
Vintage ZR Color Effect Set [PN 9005]
- Vintage ZR Color Effect Set consists of 13 natural effect shades to characterize the opaque layer, body and cervical porcelain for individualized aesthetics: Opaque Liner Effect 5 gm x 3, Color Effect 15 gm x 8, Gum 15 gm x 2