Beautifil II Enamel
Beautifil II Enamel composites were developed as a line extension of Beautifil II packable, bioactive, nano-hybrid composite for direct aesthetic restoration.
Available in 4 naturally translucent and opalescent shades that facilitate life-like shade reproduction and value adjustment in the final restoration to meet individual clinical needs. Optical characteristics have been fine-tuned in the enamel shades to easily blend with the Beautifil range of composites to create polychromatic restorations with morphology and aesthetics that mimic natural teeth.
- Provides age specific aesthetic enhancement for direct veneers
- Exceptional handling characteristics with a smooth creamy consistency
- One push syringe for controlled dispensing
- Long working time to easily sculpt fine surface details
- High abrasion / wear resistance
- Stable shades – Naturally translucent and opalescent
- Effortless and superior polishability with sustained polish retention
- Shofu’s proprietary S-PRG fillers offer additional fluoride benefits and anti-plaque effect on the restoration surface.
Available in 4 shades: T [PN Y2250], HVT [PN Y2251], LVT [PN Y2252], AM [PN Y2253]
- Box of 2.5 gm syringe