SoftCut has been specially created for contouring & polishing porcelain and indirect composite restorations.
- Impregnated with silicon carbide, these durable polishers are recommended for polishing porcelain surfaces prior to glazing to lower the firing temperature and enhance aesthetics.
- Available in 2 polishing grits:
- PA grit (green band) – for fine finishing & smoothening after finishing with Dura-Green Stones
- PB grit (blue band) – for polishing
Recommended Speed Range:
Mounted Polisher: 5,000 – 20,000 rpm / max. 20,000 rpm. Contact Pressure: 1 – 2 N
Unmounted Wheel: 5,000 – 15,000 rpm / max. 15,000 rpm. Contact Pressure: 1 – 2 N
- Individual shapes are packed in a box of 12’s