Super-Snap Polishing System
A comprehensive disposable disk system for fast, efficient, safe finishing and polishing of all direct aesthetic restorative materials.
- The unmounted Super-Snap Disks are designed with soft, safe plastic snap-on mounts for mandrels.
- Non-metal centre to prevent gouging or discolouration of composite surfaces.
- Improved mandrel design with christmas tree shaped mount for retention and maximum control.
- Mini disks provide perfect control when polishing cervical areas.
- Disks are available in 4 different colour coded grits in 12 mm & 8 mm diameter:
- Black – for Contouring
- Violet – for finishing
- Green – for polishing
- Red – for Superpolishing
Super-Snap X-Treme Technique Kit
The latest kit that comprises of a complete range of disks in 4 different colour coded grits : Black, Violet as well as the resilient X-teme Green and X-Treme Red disks in 12mm and 8mm diameter with Polystrips that are colour coded to the grit of the disks. The kit also has Dura White, Composite and Composite fine points to aid in finishing and polishing all areas of the restoration and attain the designed surface details.
Super-Snap X-Treme Technique Mini Kit
Super-Snap X-Treme Technique Mini Kit, the newest trial kit for clinicians to obtain an excellent natural luster on direct aesthetic restorations. This kit comes with 4 color-coded disks: Black, Violet as well as the new X-Treme Green and X-Treme Red disks in both 12 mm and 8 mm diameter with additional CompoSite Fine Midi-point, for finishing and polishing all areas of the restoration.
- Extra thick aluminum oxide impregnated X-Treme Greem and Red disks allow greater tactile feel and better durability to achieve a natural luster with ease.
- Advanced 3D coating aluminum oxide impregnated X-Treme Red disks facilitate efficient discharge of ground debris and heat dissipation for natural gloss and exceptional luster surface with virtually no secondary surface scratches.
Finishing and polishing of all direct aesthetic resin materials, especially in anterior region
The polystrips are colour coded with matching grit size for easy identification and offer the same outstanding results as Super-Snap Disks for finishing & polishing interproximal areas.
Super-Snap Buff Disk
Specially designed buff disk made of synthetic velvet to retain the polishing paste with a plastic snap-on mount for mandrels.
- Recommended for use with DirectDIA Polishing Paste to super-polish natural enamel, composite or porcelain restorations with minimum splatter
- Available in 2 sizes: 12 mm and 8 mm
- Super-Snap X-Treme Technique Kit [PN 0508] contains:
Disks x 160, Polystrips x 40, Dura-White Stones CA x 2 (CN1 & FL2), CompoSite Midi-Point CA x 2, CompoSite Fine Midi-Point CA x 2, Super-Snap CA Mandrels x 4
- Super-Snap X-Treme Technique Mini Kit [PN N0509] contains:
Disks x 48, CompoSite Fine Midi-Point CA x 1, CA Mandrels x 1
- Super-Snap Polystrips comes in a box of 100’s
Black/Violet: Coarse/Medium Grit (PN L525)
Green/Red: Fine/Superfine Grit (PN L526)
- Super-Snap Buff Disk comes in a box of 25’s
Regular [PN L523] & Mini [PN L524] with CA Mandrel x 1
- Super-Snap X-Treme Refills, 50 Disks / Box
[PN L511] Green, Standard Disks
[PN L531] Green, Mini Disks
[PN L512] Red, Standard Disks
[PN L532] Red, Mini Disks