A unique flowable restorative material developed in two distinct viscosities Beautifil Flow F02 (Low Flow) and F10 (High Flow) while maintaining the same aesthetics, physical properties, filler load and particle size.
- Beautifil Flow F02 – created to offer moderate flow while retaining the shape, especially for restoring cervical areas and for minimally invasive restorations.
- Beautifil Flow F10 – created for use when smooth flow is required, especially for restoring gingival box of class II, Pit & Fissure Sealant and as a cavity liner.
- Excellent aesthetics with good translucency and high surface polish, ideal for cosmetic touch up and surface modifications of aesthetically demanding cases.
- Fluoride release and recharge is advantageous when using as a base in conjunction with Beautifil II and the unique anti-plaque effect helps when treating patients with poor oral hygiene.
- Radiopaque with high elasticity and stable stress relaxation, syringe design; dispense on demand with no oozing of excess paste and 360° rotary finger grip for efficiency of application even in hard to reach areas.
- Box of 2 gm Syringe
- Needle Tips x 5
Refills (2 gm each):
- F02 (Shades) – A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, A30, G (Gum)
- F10 (Shades) – A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, A30, A3T (A3 Translucent)