Opalescent, micro-hybrid resin ZERO DEGREE posterior teeth created for monoplane occlusion with optimal hardness, remarkable toughness and superior wear resistance. Non-interfering cusp design supports freedom of movement during lateral excursion.
- Ideal for complete denture cases with advanced ridge resorption
- The three layered structure comprising of enamel, dentin and base allow adequate adjustment or grinding without compromising on its aesthetic or physical properties.
- The base is fabricated with a high quality compatible acrylic resin for a superior bond to the denture resin.
- Unique spillway and edge design optimize masticatory function and minimize food retention
Available shades: A3, A3.5
Individually packed in:
- Endura Zero in sets of 8’s (12 sets/box)