CompoSite · CompoSite Fine
These impregnated, autoclavable silicone polishers are perfect for finishing and polishing glass ionomer and hybrid composites without scratching or chipping the surrounding enamel.
- Available in 2 grits:
- CompoSite Polishers – for finishing and pre-polishing, aluminum oxide impregnated
- CompoSite Fine Polishers (white band) – for a lustrous polish, zirconium dioxide impregnated
- Cups and Disks are best for polishing subgingival and interproximal surfaces, while Pear-Point and Midi-Point are ideal for polishing occlusal and lingual surfaces.
- Comes in a CA shank and few shapes in FG shank
Recommended Speed Range:
FG: 10,000 – 12,000 rpm / Max. 15,000 rpm. Contact Pressure: 0.5 N
CA: 10,000 – 12,000 rpm / Max. 20,000 rpm. Contact Pressure: 0.5 N
- Individual shapes are packed in a box of 12’s.