Dura-Green · Dura-Green Fine Stones
Made of high quality silicon carbide grit, Dura Green and Dura Green Fine stones are durable, concentric and have excellent cutting efficiency.
- For fast contouring and finishing of porcelain, composite, precious alloys and amalgam.
- Available in a variety of shapes in HP and CA shanks and selected number of shapes in FG shank
Dura-Green Fine Stones (yellow band):
- Created for adding surface characteristics and adjusting details on porcelain and composites
- Produced with a finer grit size and show the same positive properties as the proven
- Dura-Green Stones
- Available only in HP shank
Recommended Speed Range:
5,000 – 20,000 rpm / max. 30,000 rpm. Contact Pressure: 3 – 5 N
- Individually packed in a box of 12’s
- Popular shapes in hp shank also come in a box of 72’s or 120’s (Eco Pack)
- Individual shapes of Dura-Green Fine are packed in a box of 12’s