Exclusive range of regular grit MI diamond points with a homogeneous grit (100 µ), specially designed for minimally invasive cavity preparation while conserving healthy tooth substance. Developed especially for MI cavities, wedge shaped defects and tunnel preparation.
- The smaller working head (0.7 – 2.0 mm) assures precise reduction and combined with a narrow, long neck provides better control and visibility
- Maximum conservation of sound tooth structire is achieved with the special micro-sized pear and round heads of the MI burs
- Recommended speed of less than 300,000 rpm
- Available in: 10 different shape
- Individually shapes packed in a plastic case, 10 cases in a box.