Ceramage Polishing Kit HP
For Indirect Composite & Hybrid Ceramics
A specially designed kit for systematic polishing of indirect composite materials such as Ceramage micro-ceramic indirect composite.
- The Fissure carbide bur is specially designed with a unique trigonal pyramid shaped tip or perfect pointed-end for anatomical carving of pit & fissure, trimming the inner surface of crowns and removal of porosities and excess materials, with superior cutting efficiency to provide precise replication of intricate surface details.
- Dura-Polish is an aluminum oxide impregnated polishing wax for pre-polsihing and polishing of indirect composite, porcelain, metal and denture resin.
- Dura-Polish DIA is a diamond impregnated polishing wax for super polishing of indirect composite and porcelain.
- Recommended Polishing Sequence:
- Adjust small parts on the occlusal surface with Robot Carbide Fissure Bur.
- Eliminate scratches on the surface and adjust the surface with SHOFU Silicone Point HR2 and SHOFU Pivot Brush SC.
- Prepolish with SHOFU Pivot Brush using Dura-Polish.
- Superpolish with SHOFU Felt Wheel using Dura-Polish DIA.
Maximum recommended speed:
Robot Carbide Fissure Bur: 50,000 rpm
SHOFU Silicone Point HR2: 20,000 rpm
SHOFU Pivot Brush: 10,000 rpm
SHOFU Pivot Brush SC: 10,000 rpm
SHOFU Felt Wheel: 10,000 rpm
The Kit contains:
- Robot Carbide Fissure Bur HP
- Silicone Points HR2 1 each of 11, 13S & 2 pc of 28
- SHOFU Pivot Brush x 1
- SHOFU Pivot Brush SC x 1
- SHOFU Mandrels x 2
- Dura-Polish 20 g x 1 jar
- Dura-Polish DIA 5 g x 1 jar
- SHOFU Felt Wheels x 3 No. 1602 (16 mm diameter, 2 mm thickness) x 2 & No. 2405 x 1 (24 mm diameter, 5 mm thickness)