Vintage Art Universal Stains
Vintage Art Universal is an innovative true-colour stain system developed to create life-like ceramic restorations with all types of contemporary ceramics: porcelain fused to metal/zirconia fused to metal/veneering ceramic for lithium disilicate/lithium disilicate/ monolithic zirconia.
Developed with novel low-fusing, ultra-fine glass technology with intense colour pigment particle structure, Vintage Art Powder stains and glazes exhibit a homogeneous mixture with convenient handling for remarkable coverage.
Vintage Art Universal stain system is ideal for both 2D and 3D staining techniques to
meticulously replicate internal and external shade characteristics of natural teeth.
- Ultra-fine, intense, universal powder stains created for staining all types of dental ceramics
- Error-free and time saving true-colour stain system- what you see is what you get, before & after firing
- Fast & efficient system which enables one-step stain/glaze firing
- Apply exactly where you need it, in thick/thin consistency – no runs or streaks
- Mimic true-to-nature shades, characteristics & 3D effects
- A flexible system that offers 2 variation of mixing liquids & glazing powder with/without fluorescence
- Minimize inventory with the economical universal stain system that perfectly suits for both 2D & 3D staining techniques
- 27 Intense, fluorescent , ultra-fine Powder stains that remain fresh at every use, available as a set and as refills – 2 gm bottles
Basic Color Set [REF P0723]
- The Basic Colour Set consists of 16 powder stains, 2 g each:
Pink, Violet, Yellow, Green, Blue, Blue Gray, Orange, Orange Brown, Dark Red Brown, White, Black, Khaki, A shade, B shade, C shade, D shade
Glazing Powder GP-F, 15 g
Vintage Art Universal Liquid, 50 ml
Color table, Advanced product information
Vintage Art Universal Glazing Powder GP-F [15g- REF 0693/ 50g- REF 0694]
- The Vintage Art Universal Fluorescent Glazing Powder (GP-F) is designed to individualize monolithic zirconia and lithium disilicate restorations, naturally reflects shortwave lights giving non-fluorescent ceramics a life-like appearance
Vintage Art Universal Glazing Powder GP [15g- REF 0691/ 50g-REF 0692]
- Vintage Art Universal Glazing Powder (GP) is a non-fluorescent glaze created to characterize all low and high-fusing veneering ceramics (naturally fluorescent) and utilizes the visual effect of the underlying fluorescent ceramic layers.
Vintage Art Universal Liquid, 50 ml [REF P0695]
- Vintage Art Universal Stain Liquid is a stable, standard mixing liquid for mixing VINTAGE ArtUniversal Porcelain Stains.
Yamamoto Liquid, 50 ml [REF P1695]
- The innovative “true colour” mixing liquid is precisely formulated to exhibit a glass like refractive index to allow the final effects to be depicted during the staining process which saves time and minimizes errors.