Ceramage is a versatile micro-ceramic indirect composite with 73 % zirconium silicate fillers, suitable for a wide range of anterior and posterior restorations.
- Ideal for metal reinforced or metal free restorations, veneers, inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges, implant supported restorations, etc.
- Superior aesthetics with easy reproduction of natural tooth colour
- Excellent flexural and compressive strength with high elasticity deeming it suitable for posterior restorations
- Long-term colour stability, superb polishability and high plaque resistance
- Ideal viscosity with optimal handling characteristics so it is sculptable, non sticky and easy to separate from the spatula
- Remarkable abrasion resistance specially on opposing teeth
- Extensive range of translucent, incisal and effect modifiers to further enhance aesthetics
- Natural Fluorescence
- Simple Polymerization system with a fast application technique
- Ceramage flow is especially useful for inlays and to create intricate anatomical details.
Available in: Sets and Refills (Paste Type In 4.6 gm / Syringe & Flowable Type in 2 gm / Syringe)
Ceramage Ceramage Intro Kit (Shade A2, A3, A3.5) contains:
- Pre-Opaque 2 ml x 1, Opaque 2 ml x 1, Cervical 2.6 ml x 1, Body 2.6 ml x 1, Flowable Composite Resin 2 ml x 1, Incisal 2.6 ml x 1, M.L. Primer 5 ml x 1, Uni Brush, Light Shield Cover x 1, Paper Pad (50 Sheets) x 1, Dispodish x 10
- Available Individually
Ceramage 8 Colour Set [PN 1806] contains:
- Pre-Opaque 2 ml x 1, Opaque 2 ml x 10, Cervical 2.6 ml x 4, Opaque Dentin 2.6 ml x 8, Body 2.6 ml x 8, Incisal 2.6 ml x 3, Translucent 2.6 ml x 4, Flowable Composite Resin 2 ml x 3, Modelling Liquid 6 ml x 1, M.L. Primer 5 ml x 1, Oxy-Barrier 10 ml x 1, Sep 7 ml x 1, Spacer 7 ml x 1, Uni Brush (Handle x 1, Brush Head x 10), Light Shield Cover x 1, Dispodish x 10, Colour Table x 1, Paper Pad (50 Sheets) x 1, Direction x 1