Direct Cosmetic Restoration Kit
A carefully selected assortment of diamond points to help achieve accuracy and efficiency during tooth preparation and contouring / finishing of direct cosmetic restorations with special attention to preservation of tooth structure.
- The Kit offers unique shapes of diamond points for depth orientation, minimally invasive cavity preparation and direct veneer preparation.
- The Diamond Points are hygienically organized in an aluminum bur block (autoclavable) for convenient sterilization and easy replacement.
The Kit comprises of regular, fine and superfine burs for:
- Diamond Point FG # 340S: for occlusal cavity preparation and preparation of veneer margin
- Diamond Point FG # MI-2P: for minimal intervention- tunnel preparation, small cavities on pits and lingual surfaces
- Diamond Point FG # 121: for precise depth orientation grooves to achieve uniform labial reduction
- Diamond Point FG # 102R: for labial tooth reduction and creating chamfer margins
- Diamond Point FG # F216: for contouring, creating grooves, beveled margins and occlusal adjustment
- Diamond Point FG # SF104R: for finishing labial, interdental, cervical and flat surfaces
- Diamond Point FG # 215: for finishing interdental and cervical areas
- Diamond Point FG # 219: for finishing palatal/lingual surfaces
Maximum recommended speed for the burs:
Less than 450,000 rpm: 340S
Less than 300,000 rpm: MI-2P, 121, 102R, F216, SF104R, SF215
Less than 160,000 rpm: SF219
The Kit contains:
- Diamond Points FG x 8 in 3 different grits (Regular, Fine and Superfine)