A newly formulated radiopaque, Resin Modified Glass Ionomer (RMGI) Cement for luting metal-ceramic, full metal and metal-free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays as well as orthodontic brackets.
- Chemically bonds to tooth structure to ensure higher bonding strength
- Fluoride Release & Biocompatible.
- Low film thickness of just 12μ
- Minimum odour and virtually no post-operative sensitivity
- Improved fracture toughness and low solubility for intra-oral durability of the restoration
- Provides an excellent marginal seal and prevents microleakage
- Exhibits high translucency for aesthetic cases
- Long working time with a net setting time of 4 minutes
- Change of colour from a light pink to colourless upon setting, for ease of identification and application
- Easy to manipulate and remove excess cement
HY-Bond Resiglass Set contains:
- Powder 15 gm & Liquid 8.6 ml [PN 1103], Mixing Pad