HY-Bond GlasIonomer CX
The range of SHOFU luting cements contains the patented HY-Agent additive which consists of tannic acid, zinc fluoride and strontium fluoride, that helps to improve its physical properties and reduce decalcification of enamel and dentin. The most beneficial effect is that it helps to seal the dentinal tubules to prevent irritation to the pulp.
An enhanced glass ionomer luting cement designed to provide an excellent marginal seal and minimize postoperative sensitivity for permanent cementation of cast metal and porcelain fused to metal crown and bridge restorations as well as metal orthodontic appliances.
- Excellent track record that offers a low film thickness of 18 μ, higher compressive strength, excellent bonding to tooth structure and low water solubility for long lasting restorations.
- Easy mixing, excellent handling characteristics and increased working time with a snap-set reaction once placed in the mouth increases application efficiency.
- Offers Biocompatibility, Radiopacity and High fluoride release.
HY-Bond Glaslonomer CX 1-1 Set contains:
- Powder 45 gm & Liquid 25 ml [PN 1190], Mixing Pad, Spatula
- Powder 45 gm [PN 1191]
- Liquid 25 ml [PN 1192]
HY-Bond Glaslonomer CX Mini Set contains:
- Powder 15 gm & Liquid 8 ml [PN 1187]