Ceramosonic S Condenser
A compact condenser designed for easy and reliable porcelain condensation during porcelain veneering of all-ceramic and metal-based restorations. Use of high frequency micro vibrations enhance condensation and ensure that the micro-fine particles are densely packed to prevent deformation of the layer structure.
- Ultrasonic vibrations improve porcelain substructure, removes air bubbles, increases density to minimize shrinkage and cracking during firing.
- Reduces shrinkage to less than 5 %
- It includes a touch sensor for ease of operation and ideal for use with all ceramic porcelain materials to minimize firing shrinkage and offers both auto and continuous mode.
- Augments translucency and enhances density
- Adjustable vibration up to 28,000 Hz allows for customized build-up techniques
- Touch sensor automatically activates vibration when platform is contacted
- Choice of automatic (5 seconds) and continuous (120 seconds) vibration modes
- Individually packed [PN 5064]
Power supply: AC 100-240 V ±10 % & 50/60 Hz,
Dimension: 160 (W) x 140 (D) x 110 (H) mm