GlasIonomer Cement CX-Plus Capsule
A radio-opaque glass ionomer luting material is now available in capsules for a simple, fast and predictable application.
- High bond strength to both metal and tooth structure
- Working time of 3 minutes 10 seconds and snap-set reaction of 1 minute (after placement)
- Exhibits ideal flow with a low film thickness
- Highest resistance to water contamination at the initial stage
- Radiopaque and high fluoride release
- Easy mixing and excellent handling characteristics
- Cementation of cast metal (inlays), porcelain fused to metal crowns & bridges, as well as metal orthodontic appliances.
- Packed in a box of 50’s (0.53 gm / Capsule) [PN 3277]